Tuesday, September 22, 2009

podcasting today with Cristina

So,the class is hot yet again.Today Cristina and I will be reading a book by P.D. Eastman titled Are You My Mother?. Cristina is my attempt at a second partner. We will try to read the whole story today if things go right we will have a successful reading. We will read 10 pages each and then towards the end, will will read pages together. I am very excited, yet a bit nervous to read this story. If it doesn't work like planned out, we will try to read it in a different way, but hopefully it will work.
I will try to look online to get the whole story and publish it into this assignment. This way the reader/listener will be able to listen to the story by the writer or listen to the story told by Cristina and I

No comments:

Post a Comment